cleverbridge Announces Availability on Salesforce AppExchange, the World’s Leading Enterprise Apps Marketplace
New integration offers a ready-to-use billing, commerce and payments platform to automate renewals, reduce churn, improve sales efficiency and deliver a global-ready online storefront for business buyers
(Cologne, Germany – March 12, 2019) – cleverbridge, a provider of ecommerce and subscription billing solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS, announces its launch on Salesforce AppExchange. With cleverbridge for Salesforce, companies are able to quickly connect their CRM (and other front-end and back-end systems) with the cleverbridge Subscription Commerce platform to automate renewals, reduce churn, improve sales efficiency and deliver a global-ready online storefront for business buyers.
cleverbridge for Salesforce is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000FK9veUAD.
“B2B companies continue to search for ways to leverage online selling to optimize their sales processes while minimizing channel conflict,” said Doug Caviness, VP of B2B Strategy and Partnerships, cleverbridge. “Our ready-to-use ecommerce platform integrated with Salesforce is built for B2B selling and offers automation opportunities to increase efficiency for sales reps and channel partners. By extending CPQ with quote-to-cart functionality and automating lower-value renewals, cleverbridge for Salesforce frees up sales reps and channel partners to focus on higher-value selling and reduces acquisition and retention costs.”
Leveraging the cleverbridge Subscription Commerce solution – which powers many leading B2C and B2B software and SaaS companies such as Corel, Dell, Parallels, Tenable, Sony, and Sophos – cleverbridge for Salesforce capabilities include:
· Renewal Automation – Give customers the option to auto-renew their subscription during purchase, reducing churn and increasing recurring revenue.
· Quote-to-Cart – Within Salesforce, extend quoting functionality by immediately generating a quote and cart link for customers. Sales reps and channel partners can collect payments and update customer records more quickly, boosting efficiency.
· Ecommerce – Acquire SMB customers more cost-effectively with a globally optimized online storefront linked to a client’s Salesforce instance. Offer customers preferred languages, payment methods and more.
· Bi-directional Integration – Develop a holistic view of customers with real-time, accurate customer data synced between Salesforce and the cleverbridge platform.
“We are happy to welcome cleverbridge onto AppExchange, as they provide ready-to-use ecommerce solutions that bolt onto the business applications customers use every day, and enables them to automate long-tail orders, reduce churn, and get paid faster,” said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “The exponential growth of AppExchange underscores the enormous opportunity the entire Salesforce ecosystem has in creating cutting-edge solutions and driving customer success.”
cleverbridge provides ecommerce and subscription management solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS. Our cloud-based ecommerce platform simplifies recurring billing, optimizes the customer experience and offers comprehensive global compliance and payment capabilities. Leveraging cleverbridge expertise, technology and services, our B2C and B2B clients acquire more customers, improve retention and grow their revenue in international markets. cleverbridge is headquartered in Cologne, Germany with offices in Chicago, San Francisco, Tokyo and Taipei. For more information, visit www.cleverbridge.com.
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, the world’s leading enterprise cloud marketplace, empowers companies to sell, service, market and engage in entirely new ways. With more than 5,000 solutions, 6 million customer installs and 80,000 peer reviews, it is the most comprehensive source of cloud, mobile, social, IoT, analytics and artificial intelligence technologies for businesses.
● Connect with cleverbridge on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/cleverbridge
● Follow cleverbridge on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cleverbridge
● Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.