Get our complimentary white paper to learn new ways to improve your conversion rate.
As an ecommerce professional, ensuring your online revenue is growing to its fullest potential is your top priority. To do that, you must optimize your digital assets. Rather than spending money trying to increase the amount of traffic that arrives at your website, focus on converting your current site users.
“Conversion rate optimization (CRO) is the method of creating an experience for a website or landing page visitor with the goal of increasing the percentage of visitors that convert into customers.” – via Conversion marketing – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Whether your company is using the Internet to sell consumer oriented antivirus software or B2B data analytics software, its approach to email marketing and SEO are necessary for getting visitors in the door at the beginning of the sales cycle.
Once visitors are in the door, its up to landing pages, product pages, checkout processes and shopping carts to secure the transaction.
Finally, once you have a paying customer, its back to email marketing and the dunning process to keep the customer loyal.
Conversion Rate Optimization for Ecommerce
In this white paper, you’ll learn how to optimize:
- Organic and paid search traffic by focusing on the keywords that drive higher converting users rather than focusing on keywords that bring in more traffic
- Email marketing messages by measuring open and click-through rates
- Landing pages by testing calls-to-action (CTAs) and improving Google Quality Score
- Product pages by understanding the various forms a product page can take
- Checkout processes by localizing for different regional requirements
- Shopping carts by making it as easy as possible for customers to complete their purchases
- Renewals by testing the timing of marketing messages
Did You Know?
cleverbridge is dedicated to driving conversion rate optimization for our clients. With our team of experts and robust multi-variate testing capabilities, we work closely with clients to determine the best strategies to drive conversion.