Working at cleverbridge Chicago
Why Join Our Team?
When asked to sum up the cleverbridge experience, here’s what our Chicago crew had to say.
Find Job Opportunities in Chicago
Employee Benefits in Chicago
We believe in work/life balance and in putting our employees first. Join us and enjoy!
If someone you refer is hired at cleverbridge, we’ll give you $1000.
Fun & Fitness
Crush it in our annual Fitness Challenge or a friendly round of Mario Kart.
Hone your skills and (learn new ones, too) with training and resource groups.
Need a time out? Rest and refocus in our softly lit, beanbag-filled oasis.
Party-planning employees think big, get creative and make our office fun.
Be your best self with stupendous health, vision, dental and life benefits.
Meet and greet on our roof deck — it’s a hot spot for tech industry events.
Invest in your future with our competitive 401k program.
Tips & Tricks for Applying
Beyond an up-to-date resume, what else do you need when you apply? Here are a few tips from our friendly Chicago HR Team to help you put your best foot forward.
Your Cover Letter
Your resume tells us what you do; your cover letter tells us who you are. No matter which role you’re applying for, please submit a thoughtful cover letter in PDF format.
Tell us why you’re interested.
What is it about the role – or about cleverbridge – that makes you want to get involved?
Highlight your strengths.
Give us a high-level summary of why your skills make you a great candidate. References can do this, too, but we’ll ask you for those later.
Feel free to include info about hobbies, volunteering, sports, professional organizations or any other ways you like to spend your time.
Do your research.
We assume that if you’re really interested in this job, you’ll Google us beforehand. So, Google us.
This is an excellent way to demonstrate knowledge of cleverbridge, our industry and your particular field.
Share your story.
We’re looking for people who embody our core values and will be a good cultural fit. You’ll find that your interview is a lot about getting to know you as a person.
You don’t need the most experience to be the best candidate. If you’re being considered, it’s because we sense you’ve got a certain je ne sais quoi or could bring a diverse perspective to our team. Show us what you’ve got!
Our Hiring Process
Resume & cover letter
- Please only submit your resume and cover letter in PDF format.
- Include your salary expectations and start date.
- This call will take 15-30 minutes.
- We’ll discuss your resume and clarify any outstanding details.
- If you have questions about cleverbridge and/or the position, this is a great time to ask!
- After your phone interview, we will either invite you to an in-person interview or let you know that we’ve concluded the interview process.
- If you live locally, you’ll be invited into our Chicago office to learn more about our culture, our company and the position.
- You will interview with the team leader/director and the recruiter.
- Depending on the position for which you’re interviewing:
- If you’re applying for a role that requires a portfolio, include a link or PDF.
- We will contact you within 2 weeks.
- You might take a test to evaluate specific professional skills.
- There may be an additional round of interviews.
Welcome to cleverbridge!
- You will receive an offer letter and more information about your first day at cleverbridge.
- Enjoy the onboarding process!