At cleverbridge, data protection and information security are more than just legal obligations – they’re an indication of how highly we value our clients and their customers.
Advanced technology helps us maintain the highest level of customer and client data security and protection.
Sleep well at night knowing that cleverbridge keeps your business information secure.
Protection for All Information
From sensitive client data to corporate statistics to personal customer information, cleverbridge makes sure that all data receives the highest level of protection. cleverbridge enforces physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard data during collection, transmission and storage.
Security Measures Include:
- Full PCI DSS Level 1, SAS70 type II, SSAE 16, CAN-SPAM and EU Safe Harbor compliance
- Traffic encryption through state-of-the art encryption layers
- Hash seeding and encryption algorithms exceed known security standards
- Multiple segregated networks; highly restrictive configured firewalls and routers
- Systems consistently updated with latest patches and known software updates
- Highly restricted access to physical servers and 24/7 video surveillance
- Limited access to customer information; all activity is logged and monitored
- Regular audits by external security firms
- Intrusion Detection System monitors network and system-related parameters
- All systems are hardened using state-of-the-art security policies
- Passwords are stored only using hash algorithms
- Activity log reviews prevent unauthorized behavior
- Staff professionals experienced in designing and operating secure IT systems
- Security experts and system administrators on call 24/7
- And more!
Credentials & Compliance
The cleverbridge PCI environment stays up to date and validated against the latest PCI DSS standards.
PCI DSS Level 1 Certified
PCI DSS stands for Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Because payment information is so sensitive, the Payment Card Industry (PCI) sets regulations and binding rules for all companies that store, transmit or process credit card transactions (these rules lay out requirements for network architecture, software development, security management and other critical proactive measures to ensure the safety of payment card transactions).
The cleverbridge PCI environment stays up to date and validated against the latest PCI DSS standard. cleverbridge’s system has met or surpassed regulations every year since certification, without any negative findings or recordings.
cleverbridge’s compliance status is formally documented on the official VISA list of PCI DSS validated service providers at the Visa Europe website.
ISAE 3402 Type II Certified
In today's global economy, service organizations and providers must demonstrate adequate controls and safeguards when they host or process data belonging to their customers. With that in mind, cleverbridge increased its compliance adherence from SAS 70 regulations to the comprehensive guidelines of ISAE 3402.
ISAE 3402 requires data center hosts and service organizations to demonstrate extensive controls and safeguards against security threats to financial and company data. Passing an independent ISAE 3402 audit validates that an organization has appropriate security defenses in place for customer data.
cleverbridge regularly passes ISAE 3402 Type 2 audits as part of our commitment to client security and privacy.