Learn how to succeed in Japan’s e-commerce market during a webinar led by cleverbridge General Manager Yosuke Ito.
Japanese go-to-market expert Yosuke Ito will lead a free one-hour webinar that gives software and SaaS companies an insider’s view on how to successfully localize your business to sell products online in Japan. cleverbridge, the premier global e-commerce provider for software and SaaS companies, will host “Navigating Japanese E-commerce” on May 15 and May 22.
“Thriving in Japan’s e-commerce market means more than just translating your website into Japanese,” says Ito. “The Japanese market is complex. You must tailor your techniques to fit local business conditions. From cultural design differences to quality assurance testing, detailed localization is the key to success in Japanese e-commerce.”
With an online population of more than 100 million and growing, Japan’s online retail market is one you can’t afford to ignore. Particular to the software industry, Forrester Research predicts that SaaS sales in Japan are expected to grow 2,000% in the next 10 years.
Moving beyond the basics of translation and currencies, this webinar will equip you with proven tools and tactics to increase online sales in Japan.
Attend “Navigating Japanese E-commerce” to learn how to:
- Localize to the next level –Tailor your entire offering (products, website and e-commerce infrastructure) to the Japanese market.
- Pay attention to payment methods and pricing – Understand preferred payment methods, like Konbini, and price products according to the Japanese market, which isn't always a simple currency conversion.
- Manage Japanese customer support expectations – Learn how to please your Japanese customers by giving them the support they are accustomed to.
- Make sure your products work – Test on the operating systems and hardware environments that matter to Japanese consumers.
- Adjust your Web design for Japanese audiences – Do not copy and paste Japanese into your existing site. Learn Japanese design essentials, and use them.
Choose from two sessions:
- Europe: Tuesday, May 15, 2 - 3 p.m. CET
- North America: Tuesday, May 22, 2 - 3 p.m. PST
cleverbridge is a full-service e-commerce partner for companies that sell software and SaaS. Our flexible platform and unrivaled service fuel the performance of B2C and B2B businesses around the globe. Drawing from years of experience and expertise, cleverbridge provides a customized, multi-channel e-business solution in record time. International corporations like Avira, DivX, Ipswitch and Quest Software count on cleverbridge to support their traditional, SaaS and subscription-based -commerce needs. Get to know us at www.cleverbridge.com, our Building Keystones blog, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.